Sunday, October 29, 2006

The 3 stooges (who just so happen to be indians)

Last Sunday (23rd Oct..was it?), went to Sentosa to celebrate Deborah's birthday.

The new hotel's pretty hip! Simple and non artsy-fartsy, though I must say it's a little smaller than I would like.

O well it's Singapore..

We decided to have a go at the luge. I must say I am looking forward to the new Sentosa. Everything looks new and fun, though it kinda reinforces the fact that we have resort to faking everything...making it seem unnatural..commercial...canned. O well..

Now here's the thing..the queue was pretty long..so obvisouly there would be some groups who would probably ask a friend to reserve a pot in the queue. It does get irritating when you have people going 'excu me..excu me...' and going ahead of you. That's not too bad lar...but some people just have no respect...and pretend to be one of those people looking for friends..and really cutting queues..

And there was an indian dude that really pissed me off..

Dressed up and hip and wannabe like with sun-glasses and shit...didn't seem local..I let him through...I didn't know y I was compelled to continue tracking him...I did so anyway...then...I saw him stop near the start..looking around..all innocent like...I made eye contact with him (him with his sunglasses on lol)...I could tell by his body language that he knew he was caught.

So I just gave him a sneer and shook my head..

Oh well..it's not like everyone's cutting right? Let's not spoil the atmosphere coz of some stupid people...

Anyhow, somehow, we ended up right behind them near the start of the luge right. Was having a headache..and was damn irritated by that indian, who was already joined by his other 2 friends at that time, similarly dressed. I was making pot shots at them by talking about cutting queue and respect with my buddy..and that nobody wants to be racist against indians..but their behaviour's just asking for it...

Could only do that much wad..haha..

But then god would be on my(and other fair player's) side...

You see....to ride the luge...u had to go uphill...and there's a thing called the 'skyride' for that. Kinda like a mini cable car in those ski resorts to bring you uphill..

When you get tickets...you can get for.. 1. the luge 2. skyride and 3. Skyride AND Luge.

When it was the indians' turn to ride the luge...our angmor manager checked the ticket...and 'oh..i'm so sorry..your ticket is for the skyride, not the luge...plaese proceed this way...'

I burst out laughing. Whahwahwhahwahhwhwahahhaw

Sorry I had to do it...didn't feel forgiving that day..

First they smoked the rest of us by cutting queue..now they wanna try it with a ticket?

MORONS

So...for those of you out there who wanna kay-siau and smoke-out, it's ok you know, really, once in awhile. The thing is please...to do it properly and only for the proper occasion. Otherwise at the end, you end up not being a smirky smarty-ass, but a moron.

lol...buaiz..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home