Tuesday, October 17, 2006

My...GFX card....sigh

It's an Elsa Gladiac 940, based on the nVidia GeForce 6800 GPU..

Just got it back after 8 weeks of repairs..

Poped in in...started playing Tomb Raider: Legend..

Then for some stupid reason I decided to turn off the air-conditioner...

Went well..for 1/2 hr...then 'poof'..my com kinda switched of on its own...haha...hahaha..

Refused to restart...But the Motherboard's power source was working....that's when I realise that I had the same problem as before....deja vu?

So..I removed the card....poked the com's power button...and it came ALIVVEE!!

Hence...I'm gona have to send it back for repairs again...which takes 4-8 weeks coz my model's obsolete, no more 1 to 1 xchange parts...have to send it over to its factory in China...

Lol....8 weeks of waiting....2 hours of gaming..another 8 weeks of waiting...

Murphy...you bastard...no more ice cream for u.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home