Thursday, October 19, 2006

Orh...no more MC extension

Yoz..

Went for another follow-up today at NUH

Same old prob..doc also can't say anything...haa

So I will get light duties until I my next appt with him.

I remember a time when my 2.4km run timing was 9.30...which kinda dropped to 11.30 in sept 1 month ago....

Now? I think it would take me 20 mins to run the same distance haha

Seems like my camp MO is considering downgrading me. Don't know whether i welcome it or not. On one hand, I am looking forward to it. On another...I feel kinda bad. Think I still got some pride left in me. Wahahaha. Guess we'll have to see how this plays out.

Got this huge itch to go exercise but I can't. Oh man...gotta control my food intake. I have a pretty beautiful wasteline now...cannot lose it...no more fat me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home