Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Power of the mind

heyz..

I am just amazed by the fact that whatever 'random' acts that I do tend to not be 'random' at all.

Why?

Coz everytime I make decisions that seem to be random ones, they seem to lead me to many discoveries!

ie.

When I was at NUH...while walking...I was compelled to walk towards the Kent Ridge Wing again...and when I was at the lobby...I was compelled to just sit at the couch and relax. If I didn't do that, I wouldn't have met my old friend there!

When I was at Plaza Singapure walking, there were a couple of CD/DVD shops that I passed...but I was compelled to enter this particular one...where I found Astronomy DVD sets on sale!

And many other things like that.

I believe in the power of the mind. Not only the subconscious mind, but the telepathic as well. I mean, my experiences show that my mind is able to lead me to places, where I have never been to before, to find things that are of interest to me...over..and over again.

I guess it's the same system at work. Like when I always pick up the phone to look at it just before an sms/a call arrives.

Isn't the mind fantastic?

Comeon...sometimes certain things that have not been scientifally chroniceled doesn't mean that it does not exist. Phenomena the occurs, occurs. I'm sure some of you have thought about it before.

Forgive me if this message sounda a little incoherent...I am still feeling a little weak..and my powers of language is still a little gargeled I guess...

O well..

I love this world! Fascinating..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home