Thursday, October 05, 2006

Follow-up hospitalisation...

Eloz pips..

Looks like I'm going into the hospital again for treatment..

Remember I was saying how weak and latheagic I felt? Well, my doc kinda expected it.

Risk of long-term side-effects for kids is high
Risk of long-term side-effects for adults is low...chances of recovery is higher as an adult.

Hopefully thats the case with me.

Gonna go back to do another lumber puncture and some other blood tests..

I got my old ward again! wahaha...paying B2 class for a A class ward again...weeee
Thanks for crowding up the hospital guys! (kk this is bittersweet...)

How long am I gonna stay in there? No idea...anywhere from a few days to a few weeks...depending on how the test goes I guess.

Well, see you again in the near future...

I'm gone..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home