Wednesday, November 29, 2006

I can't sleep

Got involved in some wargames thingy which involve simulation of war through combined 'real' and 'virtual' elements of the army..quite cool really.

Well, real war is on-going 24 hours a day right? right..so a shift system is involved..

and I got night shift..wahaha

So so it has been..the last 3 nights, going in at 7pm, our at ard 8am. It's actually not as dreary as one would expect because it quite an eye-opening experience when you start to see how all the different parts work together to make an operation. The only problem is the system...

This being a computerised system...I guess the nearest comparism would be strategy games on the level of Tom Clancy's Fleet Command, though not glamourous, has a lot of strategic elements involved, making it rather deep.

It's just so....'buggy'...that you think 'wtf...if a game were to be published in this state, it would have required millions of patches to get it up and running.'

And here's the blardy thing...

it's the afternoon after my third shift..and I'm supposed to be asleep...

I'm wide awake.

Arrghhh

I've a feeling I'm gonna regret this

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home