Monday, October 15, 2007

Mommy Nature

Was taking an extra long lunch break today, so I decided to from over to the Esplanade Library from where I am currently working at SGX.

Quite cool, wasn't that far, just took my around 10 minutes. I've always liked taking long walks and just looking around.

On the way back, I was crossing over the Esplanade Bridge when the sky became dark and huge dark clouds started swooping in from the east. I watched it flow towards the skyscrapers with huge bodies tumbling in and around itself....then a realisation hit me.

I've been living in a tropical region since I was born and even went outfield in the rain during my national service. Whenever it rained, I was always indoors, in a car, under trees or running away from it. Never did I just stop, stare and appreciate the majesty of one of mother nature's basic phenomenons.

It was beautiful.

I mean, yea, it's an inkling of what she's capable of but damn, it was beautiful.

I love life!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home