Sunday, July 22, 2007

XiaXue VS Steven Lim

The battle of the titans wahahah...omg..

I think these 2 were made for each other..

I wouldn't be surprised if they ended up marrying each other in the future man..

But anyways...

You know one thing about XiaXue?

Even though I think that she's obnoxious...and a a tad ugly..and a tad insecure (comeon...listing down other disgusting bloggers? that screams a need for bringing people down to make oneself feel superior), you do realise that she has a mind of her own and is just being herself. Narcissistic tendencies included.

Steven?

sigh........

He's the epitome (however you spell it) of cluelessness. He just doesn't get it.

For example...if anyone were to make a comment on both on them..which is that 'you are such insecure individuals', their respective replies will be:

Xiaxue, " Yea, wadeva, I might be insecure, but that who I am right now and if you can live with it that's YOUR problem!"

Steven," Huh? Where got...OMG!!ey...etcetcetc....I am not insecure...actually YOU are the insecure one....I've alwa...etcetcet..."

You get the picture.

(P.S. Usually, you don't have to be good in something to comment about something. ie. Good in looks before you can say that someone is ugly..or be good in presentations to give comments about it. SO. If there ever were to be a retort about me being ugly and therefore not being able to comment on your looks, then I'm sorry. Fact is fact. I may be ugly. But me being ugly doesn't mean that you aren't ugly too eh?)

Curious Irony: people going onto xiaxue's blog to ask her why's she popular. =.=

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home